About Me

My photo
假装抑恶扬善的社会之热脸贴冷屁股。

Sunday, May 22, 2011

the non-choosable

one has a lot of choices and decision to be made through out his or her life. among all the choices, one is granted the full, supreme sovereignty to make the decision. But somehow, there is only one thing in this world that you are not able to choose. Thats the family.
I have a great family, i really do.
My parents are great, they love each and every of my siblings, equally most of the time. My father is a typical father, he used to enjoy speaking english with me, using his limited words and vocab and i was somehow reluctant to give any response as i was feeling shame to answer his question using my limited english. He loves taking picture, he loves caligraphy and he is always the most generous, and kind in the family. He seldom scold or lay his hand on his children, but when he scolds, he really is angry.
My mom as well is a typical housewife which i rated him 7 out of time awesome. She raises my siblings with her own hands, never does she use a maid or thinking of using a maid to assist her in doing house chores. She used to teach us with harsh way, which is with the use of cane and everything that she is able to grab when she is mad. I tried cane, clothes hanger, and belt as well. but she never do that to her grandchildren now. She loves us, just that love remains silently inside her heart and for her thats more than enough, is way better than speak it out, she is just not that kind.
YEah, i admit that my sister is rather successful in her career, notwithstanding the way she lives. She has her own career, she buys her own car which everyone is queries about the price, she did not want to disclose; she owns some savings in the bank, no ones know how much it really is except me. and she has a boyfriend, to be exact fiancee, under her full control. she is able to buy a handbag depends on her mood and taste, totally regardless of the price, she can go to any of the restaurant for dinner and not to care about the price. She could not afford a hermes once a season but its ok if once a year. She could not afford to be the cash buyer of a condominium but its ok if she paid 50% as down payment. She could afford to buy a one million bungalow but half a million she is still tolerable.
My eldest brother is a guy who have his very own thinking style and way of completing stuffs. He is rather independent, having himself abroad, everything by himself. He works, and travels, and shoots some breathtaking pictures to amaze the other and to let the others envy his opportunity. He is him by himself.
i do not wish to say more regarding my second brother, i found him nothing. He is not that kind of people that i can look, and get something out of it which is beneficial. He is married, with a pair of children, no doubt chubby but also naughty, more to the latter. He works at my father's shop, my father is half-retired and plan to hand over his business to my brother. My brother was paid a monthly salary of 5k (together with his wife). He needless to pay the installments, sometimes includes fuel, for the car he is driving, the company does, needless to pay for the house he newly bought, the renovation cost, the furnitures , company does all that. the living standards in my hometown is relatively low and cheap for everything he wants to get. He has to pay for his own breakfast, only. Lunch is catered, dinner as well. In the end of the months, he is able to only having 14 bucks in his pockets. thats truly sad enough for a guy approaching 30. I am not going to role-model him. but after putting on my thinking cap, perhaps i should, thinking of him everyday, saying to myself, I aint gonna be like him. But i used to love him as a protective brother, used to.