About Me

My photo
假装抑恶扬善的社会之热脸贴冷屁股。

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hungry

7.55pm
i was hungry , not, it was not that strong yet, the feeling of hunger.
8.07pm
i was reminded that my last meal was at 4.00pm just now.
8.15pm
i reached jalan kuching, no one was home, i looked at the stove, i thought of instant noodles, happy.
8.16pm
i thought of my tummy, depressed.
8.20pm
i went to shower, i brushed my teeth in order to force myself to stay away from food.
9.00pm
i started to work on the contract essay, i was still hungry.
9.45pm
i have done the fuking essay, i crapped through it.During the process, i temporarily have forgotten the feeling of hunger, but now it was back haunting me, and my tummy.
9.50pm
i posted on vc and tomato's wall, asked for opinion whether i should take in any meal,in the meantime, was hoping that they can stop me from thinking of food.
9.55pm
i found that the whole conversation with them is not distracting me from food, all were about my gay landlord.
10.00pm (now)
i am still freaking hungry ..

No comments:

Post a Comment