About Me

My photo
假装抑恶扬善的社会之热脸贴冷屁股。

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I have a crush ....

HI, the title is a no big deal, it is just to attract more to read the blog . I have always wished that i have a crush or even someone has a crush on me ..
Okay back to something really serious, i totally want to share some momments/incidents happened around my college ya ..
Yesterday, one of my classmate happily posted on facebook "Pls let his(the lms lect) car broke down or something", and she happily tagged a few person to add to the oohm of the power of the wish ??
Wokay, then here comes the next day.
8.00am, in the morning, the LMS lecture, and he came, as punctual as usual, ermm, not really punctual .
Then, everything just went on so smoothly, he talked like he was not using a microphone but he instead holding one, and funny, huge face expression, and of course lectures.
And suddenly, five more minutes entering the time to break, he looked at the outside of the classroom through the window and said : damn ..
Here, our department manager and MR Mark came in, with hand clapping, asking us to stand up and sing. Instinctively, we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY and expectedly that was the correct song to be sang.
YEAh, today is his birthday..
and my classmate happily wished him to get his car broke down on his b'day morning, for god sake the wish did not come true ..

No comments:

Post a Comment